a blog for our network of house churches

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

06.04.08 thequest UPdate

thequest family,

Shocking news this week in our humble family as a couple of folks connected to thequest family have been upgraded to seeing Jesus face-to-face. I sadly report our loss and Christ's gain of both Larry Brown and David Wachtel. See the news section below about information for memorial services and obituaries.

I wanted to post below lyrics to a song that David wrote just months ago that speaks to his faith and to God's truths that he embraces even more so now...


In Tune With the Trinity
Heavenly Father I thank You
For allowing me to live
Your generosity awes me
There is no one You can’t out-give
I thank You for Your mercy
Lord Jesus Christ through Your blood
Without You I’d fall forever
With no relief of landing with a thud
I thank You Holy Spirit
For Your Guidance in my life
And making me aware I’m
A part of Lord Jesus’ wife
I praise You all three of You
For taking an interest in me
My heart can’t help but love You
And it will eternally

(c) 2007 David Wachtel aka Beloved Quail All Rights reserved.
written 11/23/07En route from Columbus to Athens, Ohio ( article on David from Athens )

Press on,
Mike

PS. I encourage you to look back to thequest UPdate from a few weeks ago dealing with grief.
To read the rest of thequest UPdate for this week click HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home